John Joseph are proud to present this beautiful third-floor, fully-furnished 1 bedroom flat. This spacious property offers; 1 separate bathroom, a separate kitchen area and large reception room. Located in the beautiful 1930's art-deco, New York inspired, Langham Court.
The bedroom is larger than the average bedroom size for this type of property, offering plenty of space for a double and single bed! The bedroom itself is at just over 160 sq ft.
The flat is presented in excellent condition offering excellent greenery views of the surrounding area. This property is ideally located being just 24 minutes from London Waterloo(by train) and a 16-minute train journey from Raynes Park Station into Vauxhall Station.
Recently refurbished with a brand new kitchen.
As an added bonus, the hot water and heating costs are included within the stated in the rental amount (cold water, electricity and council tax are not included). The building offers a well-maintained lift and lobby area with audio buzzer entry for added privacy and security, as well as 2 additional service lifts.
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY - TAKING VIEWINGS NOW.
- 4-minute walk to Raynes Park Station (South Western Rail - 20 minutes into London Waterloo & 16 minutes into Vauxhall)
- 4-minute drive to Wimbledon Underground Station - Zone 3 (District Line)
- 6-minute drive to Wimbledon Town Centre
- 6-minute walk to Ursuline Secondary School, consistently rated as 'Outstanding' by OFSTED
- 6-minute walk to Hollymount Primary School, consistently rated as 'Good' by OFSTED
- Ideally situated close to bus stops for travel around local area
- Within walking distance of local shops and supermarkets
Master bedroom (4.5 x 3.3 m - 14′9″ x 10′10″ ft)
Living room (4.45 x 3.5 m - 14′7″ x 11′6″ ft)
Deposit - Rent under £50,000 per year: Five weeks rent
Deposit - Rent over £50,000 per year: Six weeks rent
Unpaid rent: Interest at 6% above the bank of England Base Rate on the daily rental amount.
Lost keys or other security devices: Tenants are liable for the actual cost of replacing any lost keys or other security devices.